Llanganuco Lagoon - Huaylas Alley
We offer full interaction between the client and nature, the tourist guide's story complements this interaction, achieving unparalleled experiences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the Hotel
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Tours to the Callejón de Huaylas, visit the town of Carhuaz (natural fruit ice cream, typical.), Visit the Campo Santo de Yungay (account of the tragedy of 1970), enter the Huascarán National Park, visit the Llanganuco Lagoon, optional : boat ride, restaurant, visit to the craft center of Taricá and return to Huaraz.
Departure Point :Jirón Jose de Sucre 731, Huaraz 02001, Peru
Name, address and room number where they are staying.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.