Llanganuco Lake - Cordillera Blanca - Group Service
Llanganuco Lake is one of the most famous tour in Huaraz because we will visit the 60 percent of the Callejon de Huaylas we will make stops in carhuaz, Yungay, Tarica and we can be near of the Huascaran Mountain and Huandoy Mountain; is a tour where you can see and buy tipical products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickupTransportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Lake Llanganuco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Llanganuco, Huascaran National Park Peru
09:00 am: Pick up from the hotel.
09:300 am: Departure from Huaraz to the north of Callejón de Huaylas, in the route we pass for tradicional towns like: anta, yungar, marcara, Carhuaz where we will make a stop for 20 minutes aproximately to visit its principal church, the main square and enjoy the delicious ice cream prepared with tipical fruits then we will continues and our second stop will be in Campo santo of Yungay for one hour aproximately to visit the city that was buried in 1970 for an avalanche produced by the detachment of a part of the Huascaran Mountain then we take a detour to the east and we will enter to the Llanganuco Valley; part of the National Park to visit the Chinancocha Lake (Llanganuco Lake) 3850 m.a.s.l. there we will take photographs and walk around the lake; after that we return for the same way. And finally we will make our last stop in tarica to see or buy handicrafts.
7:00 pm aproximately arrive to Huaraz.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.