Lobkowicz Palace Concert in Prague Ticket
Listen to pearls of classical music as you sit below the exquisitely painted 17th-century fresco ceiling. The varied program of solo and ensemble pieces is presented daily at 1 pm and lasts approximately 60 minutes. The program presents works by the great baroque composers, Bach and Vivaldi; the champions of the classical style, Mozart and Beethoven; and the great 19th-century Czech composers, Dvořák and Smetana.
per adult from
What's included :
- Midday concert (start at 1 pm)
- Entry/Admission - Lobkowicz Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to castle
- Visit: Lobkowicz Palace, Jirska, 3 Prague Castle, Prague 119 00 Czech Republic
Listen to pearls of classical music in Lobkowicz Palace´s beautifully decorated concert hall with impresive 17th century ceilings.
Departure Point :Lobkowicz Palace, Jirska, 3 Prague Castle, Prague 119 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the concert as there are security checks at the Prague Castle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.