Lobos Island - The dolphin route
Come and join us to discover the amazing island of Lobos on this exciting half day excursion aboard the super-fast boat Biosfera Jet, as we glide through the blue Atlantic in search of dolphins. A must do!
lIncluded: Transport, boat tour, picnic-lunch and drinks.
A great chance to see wild *dolphins. *Although sightings are not 100% guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2,5 hours fast boat trip
- Live expert commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Isla de Lobos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla de Lobos, Puerto de Corralejo, 35660, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
Your tour begins at 10:00am in Lanzarote where the shuttle bus picks you up. Hop on the air conditioned bus and travel to the Marina Puerto del Carmen.
Board the fast boat "Biosfera Jet" and enjoy the panoramic views of Lanzarote´s coast during the 1,5 hours ride to the amazing Island of Lobos on the dolphin route. Experience the thrill of searching for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natural habitat. During the trip the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you are able to see.
Once you arrive to Lobos feel free to explore the small village and its natural pool. Experience the charm of its local life or join in several activities such as hiking, swimming in unspoilt beaches and enjoy the picnic lunch with drinks included in the price. Let the time stop and lose yourself discovering Lobos, then sail back to Marina Rubicon in Playa Blanca where a shuttle will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
-You´ll be picked up from the hotel list or apartment in the main touristic areas of Lanzarote (08:00-Playa Blanca, 8:55-Puerto Calero, 9:00-Puerto del Carmen, 9:30-Arrecife, 9:40-Costa Teguise)-The hotels Vistamar, Lancelot, Tuscan and Bluebay have the pick-up point in the bus stop on the main street.-If you need more information contact with us by phone or email.Ports
- Av. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The supplier may cancel the tour due to weather conditions or force majeure, in which case the supplier will contact the customer within 48 to 24 hours in advance via email or telephone to assign a new alternative date, the customer may request in such cases the return of the reservation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Access to the Lobos Island is regulated by local authorities, so it is essential that you provide the name, surname and identity card or passport number of all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- Dolphin sightings are not 100% guaranteed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.