Lobuche East Peak Climbing
Lobuche Peak Climbing 6,119 m/(20,075 ft)
During the pre and post-monsoon seasons, Sherpa Expedition and Trekking can operate expeditions to at least one of Nepal’s most well-liked trekking peaks, Lobuche East (6,119m/20,075ft), set in Nepal's gorgeous Khumbu natural depression.
This is a perfect beginning into Himalayan ascension, giving unique views of the encircling mountains and valleys, culminating within the sight of the soaring peaks of Nuptse and Mount Everest.
This is a really accomplishable expedition for anyone in good condition and with a need for the top journey. it's a journey with several visual highlights, as well as gorgeous views of the encircling Himalayan peaks of Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu, Ama Dablam and lots of, many more.
Participants ought to be insensible physical form and have a background in a basic mount and/or a history of the workout. Instruction in (mountaineering) skills relative.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
- 3 Nights’ accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Necessary staff including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing members and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners with tea or coffee
- Guest Houses or tents for members and staff during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg Bag
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit for Lobuche East peak.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staff.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge, and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation, and visa extension procedure serv.
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before depart
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T-shirt and Our service Charge
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones calls etc
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Icefall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with another member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Any other item not included in the cost includes section.
- Domestic and international airport pick up and drop by private car.
Kathmandu to lukla to Kathmandu flight fare.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.