Lobuche Peak Climbing
Lobuche Peak positioned just above the Lobuche villagein the Khumbu region of Nepal is a very popular climbing peak. Lobuche Peak has two different summits: Lobuche East (6,119m) and Lobuche West (6,145m). The two summits are connected by continuous ridge. Lobuche East was first climbed by Ang Gyalzen Sherpa and Laurence Neilson in 1984. The peak is approached from the south ridge. The summit presents the breathtaking view of the Khumbu Valley, glaciers and most importantly the amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Pumori. Peak permit is required to climb the Lobuche east, whereas expedition permit is required to climb the Lobuche west. 6,119m is the maximum altitude achieved during this climb.
Lobuche Peak climbing itinerary starts with a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Following the Everest base camp trail, we hike up to the village of Lobuche. From Lobuche we head towards the peak. We then use the same trail to hike down to Lukla and catch a flight to Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: City tours of Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding: 3-4 (2,652m/8,700ft)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar: 5-6 (3440m/11,283ft)
Day 05: Acclimatize day at Namche
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche: 5 hours. (3,867m/12684ft) .
Day 07: Tengboche to Pheriche: 5-6 hours (3,867m/12684ft) .
Day 08: Acclimatize day
Day 09: Pheriche to Lubuche: 5-6 hours(4,928m/16164 ft)
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche base camp
Day 11: Base camp to Lobuche high camp
Day 12: Summit Day & trek down to Lobuche: 9-10 (4,928m/16164 ft)
Day 13: Lobuche to Namche Bazaar: 8 (3440m/11,283ft)
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6-7 hrs (2,652m/8,700ft)
Day 15: Lukla to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 16: Final departure
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.