Local Barcelona Tapas Tour with Wine & Dinner
We can't think of a better way to explore a city than to eat your way through it, and there will be enough tapas and wine to discover a lot of Barcelona! Join us on a delicious discovery of the Gothic quarter - one of Barcelona’s most vibrant areas!
Kick off your exploration of Barcelona by delving into the foodie scene at one of the city's most vibrant areas - the Gothic Quarter. On this foodie adventure, you'll be able to eat your way through Barcelona with plenty of tapas and wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- At least 3 stops with food and wine
- At least 4 glasses of wine, vermouth or cava
- Sit down dinner with dessert at a local bodega
- English-speaking foodie guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- A la carte menu
- Tips (Recommended)
- We firmly believe that there is no better way to explore a city then to eat your way through it. Barcelonawith it's tapas and wineis no exception. Join us on a delicious discovery of the Gothic quarter- one of Barcelona’s most vibrant areas!
• Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
• Vermouth - For your first beverage of the evening, try out some authentic Spanish vermouth, a fortified wine served commonly as an aperitif in Spain.
• Cava and Catalonian Appetizers - With a side of bread, manchego cheese and olives, try out another classic Spanish wine: Finish off your first stop with Jamón Iberico de Bellota.
• Best Tapas in Barcelona - On the second stop of the evening, visit a local tapas bar. Enjoy servings of fried anchovies, Spanish sausage, and a colorful tomato salad.
• Traditional Spanish Dinner - Enjoy one of Spain’s signature tapas dishes, patatas bravas (oven roasted potatoes with a special sauce), as well as croquetas.
• Pork cheek stew - Beginning as a food market and now a hub for painters, poets and other artists, this restaurant is bursting at the seams with local splendor.
• Crema Catalana - If you’re a fan of crèm brûlée, enjoy this fresh local take on this popular French dessert.
Departure Point :Pl. de Ramon Berenguer el Gran, 9999, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please contact us immediately to let us know. We work with our local vendors to plan menus ahead of time so having this information before your tour is important. Please note that there are some occasions where certain allergies cannot be accommodated.
- If alcohol is not your thing, not a problem! Please let us know in advance so we can prepare alternative beverages for you.
- On this tour, we try to follow a standard itinerary, however, due to rare unannounced closures or holidays, we may need to use substitute establishments.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our number 1 priority is for our customers to feel 100% safe during their experience with us. This is why we have implemented: -reduced group sizes, -enforce social distancing - masks are mandatory for both customers and guides - guides bring hand sanitizer with them for our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.