Local Beer Brewing in Sikkim
Tongba is a millet-based alcoholic beverage which is quite popular in the Sikkimese region. Witness the brewing process and taste this freshly produced local beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Meal as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Driving past various shades of green, into a place that locals call “Paradise”, Sikkim can give you goosebumps with its warm portrayal of chilled beauty! This place is believed to be the “Switzerland of India”, with the Goddess deity of Kanchendzonga showering snowy blessings, with Rhododendrons fragrance in the air, with Tea perfuming the greens of South; Sikkim is beauty and beyond. Treks that would bring out the adventurer in you, culture that would stun you with its simplicity, food that would tangle your tastebuds and beauty that would leave you awestruck. The state is an antidote that can soothe your strenuous nerves with its fresh air, forested mountain valleys and long stretches of snow-clad mountain peaks. It encompasses some of the best treks of the country where the strains of walking on the arduous mountain trails are seized by the vistas of adjacent forest. Where clouds play hide and seek with the beautiful silver-fir trees, and cherry red Rhododendron willingly gets united with snow-white Magnolia to adorn the walking trails. Experience Sikkim, offbeat.
Departure Point :Ravangla, Sikkim
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.