Local Experience Shopping and Sightseeing Tour
● Taking in the coastline like a local
● Drinking traditional Mezcal
● Sightsee in some of the most beautiful areas in Mexico's Pacific coast
● Relaxing and taking your time
● Family-friendly fun with a small-town experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided city tour of Huatulco
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Mezcal tasting
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Playa La Bocana
- Entry/Admission - La Entrega
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa La Bocana, 3 km past Secrets Resort, Huatulco Mexico
To get the most out of your experience in Mexico, you need to tour like a local! This tour sees you from your hotel all the way through one of the most charming small towns in Mexico. On this tour, you'll get to take in the magnificence of the la Bocana, see the famous sights of Huatulco, and bask in the glory of coastal Mexico's Pacific coast.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Entrega, Huatulco Mexico
This tour is great for those who love documenting their journeys with photos and take pleasure in immersing themselves in the local culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Crucecita, La Crucecita, Huatulco, Southern Mexico
On this tour are also stops at la Crucecita's church, which is home to the world's largest Virgin of Guadalupe painting. To begin the back half of the tour, you'll take aim at a famous Mezcal merchant to drink one of the oldest and most cherished traditional beverages of Mexico's Pacific coast culture.
There will be plenty of time to engage with the locals, shop in one-of-a-kind stores, and have some downtime before it is time to meet back up with the group and return to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :la crucecita Central Park, H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.If transportation is not required you will be asked to meet at La Crucecita central park, in front of the church.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.