Local fish market with cicchetti, wine and lunch
This local Venice food tour will take you stroll along the soul of the city, the Rialto fish market as well as eating your way through its history and traditions that still have an impact in the Venetians way of life today.
Discover Venetian culinary culture with a local guide
Learn about the history and significance of the biggest open market in Venice, RialtoI
Immerse in tasty food and wine at 7 different stops frequented by the locals
Gain knowledge on how to identify fresh fishes, and produces at the market, how to spot good local restaurants
per adult from
130 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - All the food and drinks offered on this tour is included
- For children < 16 years old, there will be either water or other types of non alcoholic drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mercati di Rialto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
Take a stroll through one of the most important markets in Venice, and is also the biggest open market in Venice that locals like buying fresh fishes and produces at. Watch the interactions between the locals and the fishermen, the sellers of fruits, vegetables and deli and get a glimpse of the local life in Venice. Hear about histories, and what make this market so special and some tips to choose the freshest fish and finest and vegetables.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Campo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :1: San Stae, 30135 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
2: Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.