Local Folklore and Family Fortunes Near Myrtle Beach Trolley Tour
Guests will enjoy a trolley ride just south of Myrtle Beach to the fishing community of Murrells Inlet, SC. Along the way, they will hear stories of local ghosts, pirates, and the wealthy families who once had homes in the area who helped shape our nation’s history. A comfort stop will be made at a charming Lowcountry store. Then guests will have a memorable non-stop ride through the world-renowned Brookgreen Gardens. The experience is complete when they return to The Market Common in Myrtle Beach where upscale restaurants, stores and entertainment venues await them.
per adult from
What's included :
- Narrated, roundtrip ride to the quaint seafood village of Murrells Inlet
- A non-stop ride through the gorgeous Brookgreen Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brookgreen Gardens, 1931 Brookgreen Dr U.S. Hwy 17, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576-5072
The trolley will take guests into Brookgreen Gardens where they will get a glimpse of all it has to offer while learning about its history and what is available to them when they return for a visit.
Departure Point :Stone Theatres - Grand 14 at Market Common, 4002 Deville St, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.