Local Guide in Tirana
This is a tour from the eyes of a local rather than a guide and you will have the opportunity to experience Albania through the eyes of someone who lives here and knows Tirana like the back of their hand. It would be an honor for me to be your guide through this process.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mount Dajti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Skanderbeg Square, At the center of Tirana, Tirana Albania
Tirana's city center and main artery.
Stop At: Liqeni Artificial i Tiranes, Tirana Albania
A visit and walk through the Artificial Lake and the gorgeous greenery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Dajti, Rruga Abdyl Frasheri Nr 3 Albania
The highest mountain in Tirana. Can be reached up to a point by cable car and then can hike to the Tujan peak (optional)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Bovilla, Hida Rd Albania
The gorgeous Lake of Bovilla, with it's clear blue water and the view from top of Mount Gamti (hiking)
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Blloku, Tirana Albania
The fancy area of Tirana, crowded with people, restaurants, coffee places, bars and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tirana, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.