Local Guided Dives (for certified/licensed divers)
DIVING FOR CERTIFIED DIVERS
We dive most days around the Protaras and Cape Greko area. These dive sites offer excellent conditions with visibility up to 30m. The sea is usually very calm and the currents are mild.
Our most popular dive site is Green Bay which is only a few minutes from Poseidon dive centre. This is ideal for Discover Scuba divers and also certified divers, especially those that haven't dived for a while. Green Bay offers an easy entry and exit so is ideal for those not able to climb rocks to get in and out of the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
One Local Guided Dive (afternoon)
After arriving at the dive centre the first task is to complete the paperwork, which will include a medical questionnaire and risk and liability statement.
Next, you will set your equipment up and try on suits, boots and mask. Between us we will decide which dive site we will be going to and, after a dive briefing, we will depart for the dive site.
Upon returning to the dive centre, where refreshments will be served, we can complete log books and view any photos that were taken during the dive.
Local Dive Sites
Green Bay - Shallow dive with an easy entry. Perfect for beginners. Lots of life to see. Max. depth 12m
Green Bay 2 - This dive site is great for Open Water divers and with the large cave at 12-17m one not to be missed.
DeCosta Bay - Ideal for Open Water with max. depth of 13m. Good chance to see turtles and stingray here.
Crystal Cove - Nice dive with max depth 15m and a great chance to see moray eels and octopus.
Kaliva - Easy entry, shallow start with a max depth of 16m
Konnos Point - Spectacular underwater topography. Depth 12m to 40m
The Caves - Beautiful underwater caverns and tunnels with max. depth 15m
• Poseidon Dive Centre, shop 7, Leoforos Protara - Kavo Gkreko 469, Protaras 5296, Cyprus
Departure Point :Poseidon Dive Centre, shop 7, Leoforos Protara - Kavo Gkreko 469, Protaras 5296, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from local hotel or villa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.