Local Home Cooking Experience
Visit local wet market, engrossed in the crowd as locals get their food supplies, and gather "equipment" and ingredients for your home cooking experience! Get your hands on making local Bruneian delicacies and meet new Bruneian friends! This trip includes complimentary transfers from your hotel to your host families.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Home-cooked lunch
- Ingredients needed for cooking
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle on seat-in-coach basis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned above in inclusions.
- Start your day by visiting a local wet market, where the locals usually get their supplies of staples such as: seafood, poultry, locally-grown vegetables and etc. You will be taken to the fish market, meat market and vegetable market where you can observe local vendors selling and housewives buying their daily food items for family meal.
After we are all “geared-up”, you will be transferred to a local home where you will be welcomed by a local host family. This is a good opportunity for you to learn the local Bruneian way of life and make new friends!
You can choose between interacting with your host family members or help your host in the preparation of lunch in the kitchen, and you can get hands-on experience on preparing local Bruneian delicacies.
We end the day by bidding good-byes to your host family. Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off services to and from your accommodation.
Departure Point :All hotels located in Bandar Seri Begawan city and Jerudong area
Departure Time :Hotel in Jerudong - 8.00am
Hotel in Bandar- 8.30am
Return Detail :Original pick-up location.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please refer to http://www.mofat.gov.bn/general-information#close for information regarding visas.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Bookings for above 15 people can be accepted upon request. (different rates apply, please contact us directly for more information)
- Tours can be conducted in small groups (private basis) with additional costs.
- Pick-up from airport or other locations can be arranged with applicable charges.
- All attractions will be closed on the first to third day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration. (Dates are subject to changes)
- Tours will depart in the morning only during fasting month. (Ramadan) (2018 fasting month starts from 15th May for a month)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.