Local Jaipur Day Tour - Private Tour 5 Hours
Explore the enchanting city of Jaipur with a city expert. Visit the highlights of the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and City Palace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Meals and drinks
- Any kind of Tipping / Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Pick-Up from your hotel or airport around at 8AM and proceed for the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour. First you will visit Amber Fort. Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
After visiting Amber Fort and lunch break, you will stop at Jal mahal also known as Water Palace. Entrance is prohibited at this monuments, you will stop by at this place to click pictures. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. Later after Amber fort, you will be taken to the lunch in luxury AC Restaurant, relax and enjoy the flavours of Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
After lunch break you will visit City palace. It was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727. Jaipur is the present-day capital of the state of Rajasthan, and until 1949 the City Palace was the ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
After visiting City Palace, you will visit Jantar Mantar. It is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located near City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
After visiting City Palace, you will stop at Hawa Mahal. Take good picture over here. Entrance is not allowed at this building. You will stop for a photography. It is constructed of red and pink sandstone. The palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
This will be your last spot. Your Jaipur sightseeing finished over here. Later Drop back to hotel or airport in Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.