Local Market and Private Participative Cooking Class at Urban Kitchen
You will be transferred from your hotel to the producers market of San Isidro, where today´s culinary experience begins. There, you will discover its stands and main ingredients used in Peruvian cooking, accompanied by a Peruvian chef. Then you will be transferred to Urban Kitchen to be part of a participative cooking lesson where a chef will demonstrate dishes from our country. After this fun experience, you will enjoy the delicious dishes prepared in class. After that you will return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Kitchen aprons.
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Productores San Isidro, Avenida Perez Aranibar, Lima 15076 Peru
Visit the San Isidro market where you can learn more about the variety of Peruvian products that are inputs to our well-known and wonderful dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Visit Urban Kitchen at Miraflores: Participative cooking is a new gastronomic experience where you will learn to cook simply in a social and pleasant environment. After cooking, you will eat what you have prepared.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- If you have a food restriction, it is important to inform us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival or an Antigen Test issue 24 hours before your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.