Local market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Asti
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with a local home cook and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Asti cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by local wines.
During the lesson, your host will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic Asti recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Participants will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Visit the vibrant market and the traditional food shops with the local home cook and immerse yourself
in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Asti cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by local wines.
• Seasonal Starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: agnolotti or tortelli or ravioli
• Typical dessert - Sample dessert: tiramisù, bonet, mascarpone cream
Departure Point :Asti, Asti, Province of Asti, Piedmont
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.