Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Edinburgh
Explore the world of William Wallace, Robert the Bruce and Rob Roy. Visit Stirling Castle, an important site in Scottish history, travel through the landscape of the Trossachs, also known as the ‘Highlands in Miniature’ and finish your day with lovely views of Loch Lomond from the beautiful village of Luss or by taking a 1 hour cruise on the Loch itself before returning to Edinburgh’s Royal Mile.
per adult from
8 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Loch Lomond Shores
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
FROM APRIL 2020 - this tour will include a photo stop at the Kelpies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lomond Shores Ben Lomond Way, Balloch, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G83 8QL Scotland
We stop at Balloch at Loch Lomond to give our customers the option of taking a cruise across Loch Lomond.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
For those who are not interested in taking the cruise, we stop at Luss on the shores of Loch Lomond, for customers to take a leisurely walk
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aberfoyle VisitScotland iCentre, Main Street Trossachs Discovery Centre, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK8 3UQ Scotland
We stop at the village of Aberfoyle for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
We stop to spend time at Stirling Castle
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: South Queensferry, Edinburgh Scotland
We stop at South Queensferry for views of the Forth Bridges
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The cruise & castle currently need to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.