Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Glasgow
Upon leaving Glasgow you will visit the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond where you can take a lovely 1 hour cruise across its waters, or you can pay a visit to the blissful village of Luss. Next you will traverse the Trossachs National Park where you will witness the ‘Highlands in Miniature’. You will finish your day at Stirling Castle where you will learn the history of William Wallace and Robert the Bruce before returning to Glasgow.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Luss Pier
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
Once our Loch Lomond tour departs from Glasgow we travel via the picturesque Campsie Fells, before making our first stop at Loch Lomond, one of the prettiest and largest lochs in the whole of Scotland. Here you can enjoy an hour long cruise* taking in spectacular views of the loch's many islands and the surrounding mountains. Alternatively, take a stroll through the picturesque loch-side conservation village of Luss, with its quaint houses, cafes and stunning views across the loch's western shoreline.
Please note, the cruise may not operate in Winter for groups under 6 people. If so, we will offer an alternative stop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: VisitScotland Aberfoyle iCentre, Trossachs Discovery Centre, Main Street, Aberfoyle, Stirling FK8 3UQ, UK
We then travel on for some lunch in the small village of Aberfoyle, nestled in the heart of the beautiful Trossachs National Park, just below the Highland faultline.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, Balloch, Alexandria G83 8EG, UK
After lunch our Loch Lomond tour from Glasgow shall continue the journey of exploration through the Trossachs - Scotland’s first national park, known as ‘the Highlands in miniature’ for its abundance of lochs, mountains and forests and the homeland of legendary outlaw, Rob Roy MacGregor.
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
e depart for Stirling early afternoon and our last stop is the magnificent Stirling Castle, sitting high on volcanic rock, offering wonderful views of the landscape. You will have time to visit the castle and learn of the exploits of key historic figures including William Wallace, Robert the Bruce and Mary Queen of Scots. With lots of interesting things to see and do here, the Stirling Castle experience is well worth a visit. We then make our way back to Glasgow where your Loch Lomond tour will finish.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :19 Killermont St, Glasgow G2 3NX, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.