Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Glasgow
Travel deep into the Highlands of Scotland on our monster-sized day tour. You will hear the legendary stories of the Jacobites, get a chance to spot the mythical Loch Ness Monster, as well as get lost in the beauty of Glencoe.
It’s a tour packed with bewildering beauty and its perfect for those who are short on time and want to experience Scotland as much as possible.
Places you explore:
Callander, Loch Ba, Three Waters-waterfall, Glencoe, Laggan Locks, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness, Laggan Dam, Dalwhinney Distillery.
• Full-day small group tour from Edinburgh (maximum 6 passengers)
• Mercedes V Class
• Personalised attention, private tour (no one apart from you and your family members/friends will attend this tour)
• You have more free time for sightseeing compared to similar bus tours
• Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your driver/guide on this small group tour
• Tour can be customised
• Please note that tours stops and timings are flexible and for reference purposes only
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Driver as a guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Fort Augustus Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Dalwhinnie Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spirit of Callander, 96 Main Street, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK17 8BD Scotland
15 min stop-before proceeding to Glencoe
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Glencoe Massacre Monument, 8 Upper Carnoch, Glencoe Village PH49 4HU Scotland
Views of Loch Leven.
Glencoe Massacre Monument. The notorious massacre of the MacDonald Clan was carried out on the 13th February 1692.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fort Augustus Abbey, Fort Augustus Scotland
Stop for lunch and to explore the largest loch in Scotland either from the shore or on an optional boat cruise (own expense). You can also get souvenirs from local shops.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Dalwhinnie Distillery A885 Highland Village, Dalwhinnie PH19 1AA Scotland
Dalwhinnie Distillery, situated in the Highland village of Dalwhinnie in Scotland, produces Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Dalwhinnie refers to its own whisky as a Highland Whisky but as it is located within both the Highland and Speyside region it can legally be called either a Highland or Speyside whisky
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laggan Locks, Along Great Glen Way Off A82, Laggan Scotland
The Caledonian Canal connects the Scottish east coast at Inverness with the west coast at Corpach near Fort William in Scotland. The canal was constructed in the early nineteenth century by Scottish engineer Thomas Telford.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :46 North Frederick Street, Glasgow G1 2BS, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour starts at 7:30 amCan pick up from any hotel in Edinburgh (if accessible)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.