Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Glasgow
Take the high road to the Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness on a small group day trip from Glasgow. You'll travel through beautiful Glencoe, admire the spectacular Highlands and spend time at Scotland's famous Loch Ness an absolute must on any visit to Scotland!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Small group tour (max 16 people)
What's excluded :
- Loch Ness cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rabbie's Tours Glasgow, 266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Check-in 15 mins prior to published departure time and meet with your driver for the day.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Glencoe Mountain, White Corries Kingshouse, Ballachulish PH49 4HZ Scotland
Be moved by the sheer beauty and tragic tales of one of Scotland’s most famous landscapes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Take a chance to go on an optional boat cruise or wander around this alluring and eerie loch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont St, Glasgow G2 3NW, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.