Loch Ness - Inverness - Inverness
The only excursion entirely in French. An unforgettable tour that will make you discover the beauty of the landscapes and the cultural richness of Scotland!
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to different tourist attractions or monuments.
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stirling Bridge, Bridgehaugh Road, Stirling Scotland
just 45mins after our departure, we will have the opportunity to admire Stirling Castle - probably the most important castle in the history of the Kingdom of Scotland.
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
probably the most famous valley in Scotland, both in its beauty and in its gray past. Go for a walk in nature with our guide and listen to Glen Coe's story. This wonderful place, once home to the McDonald clan, is actually a volcanic caldera modeled by several glaciers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Fort Augustus is a pretty village on the shores of Loch Ness. We stop here for our lunch break. There are several restaurants where you can taste the best of Scottish cuisine or, if you prefer, many places to picnic with Nessie on the shores of the lake! You can also enjoy the New Caledonian Canal in working order. This is an imposing engineering work, done in 1822 by the Scottish architect Thomas Telford.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
doubtless, the most beautiful place to admire the immensity of the dark waters of Loch Ness. This castle, now in ruins, has more than 1,000 years and a fascinating history that you will discover with our guide. We stop here to take a picture of this breathtaking landscape.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Inverness Castle, Castle Street, Inverness IV2 3EG Scotland
at the northern end of the lake is the city of Inverness, capital of the Highlands. We will discover its city center before taking the return path.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :2 Regent Rd, Edinburgh EH1 3DG, UK
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.