Lodz: Private Polish Beer Tasting Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Beer Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected kind of beers, try delicious local appetizers and learn about Polish history, customs and traditions. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 11 different kinds of beer: popular, regional, craft beers (amount of beers depend on chosen option)
- Snacks - Traditional Polish appetizers perfect for accompanying beer
- Private Beer tour led by licensed Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- A private tour only with your friends or family
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piotrkowska Street, ul. Piotrkowska, Lodz Poland
It is true gem. Wonderful architecture all around you. The renovation is changing this street by each visit to be more beautiful every time.
Pass By: Manufaktura, Jana Karskiego 5, Lodz 91-071 Poland
An attraction for tourists, a hangout for Łodz residents, heaven for gourmets and renowned brand lovers, a place full of life and positive energy
Pass By: Ksiezy Mlyn, ul. Tymienieckiego, Lodz Poland
Great place to visit. Amazing complex of historical buildings and installations. You may touch the history of the industrial revolution in real. Possible to see for request
Stop At: Pasaz Rozy, Piotrkowska 3, Lodz 90-004 Poland
Amazing place built in very creative way with various pieces of mirrors. It's called - Crazy mirrored courtyard. Brilliant idea!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Planetarium EC1, 1/3 Targowa Street, Lodz 90-022 Poland
One of the newest and most advanced digital planetariums in Central Europe! It provides stunning shows about stars and cosmos. Possible to see the building for request.
Pass By: Centrum Nauki i Techniki EC1, ul. Targowa 1/3, Lodz 90-022 Poland
The biggest science centre in Poland. They present "Development of knowledge and civilisation" and "Microworld – Macroworld" with selected concepts, laws, and physical and chemical phenomena. Possible to see th building for request.
Stop At: Lodz Bajkowa, Lodz 90-001 Poland
All the bedtime stories heroes located around the city centre. Great experience and adventure to search and find all.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Karol Poznanski Palace, ul. Gdanska 32, Lodz 90-716 Poland
What an amazing beautiful piece of architecture. The exterior delights and gardens looks nice. Possible to see for request.
Stop At: OFF Piotrkowska, Piotrkowska 138/140, Lodz 90-062 Poland
Beautiful place located in the city center where young people go to have fun and drink something togheter. There are a lot of deckchairs and interesting graffiti
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Lodz Cathedral, ul. Piotrkowska 265, Lodz 90-457 Poland
A grand building in yellow brick on a large plot. A couple of interesting things are actually outside. Possible to see for request.
Pass By: Fortepian Rubinsteina, ul. Piotrkowska 78, Lodz 90-004 Poland
This place is a memorial for Rubinstein, which was living in the house appositive off the fortepiano. Nice sculpture to take a picture
Departure Point :Piotrkowska 40, 90-265 Łódź, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.