Lofoten: Sail, Hike & Fishing Tour to Skrova & Litlmolla
We always search for those stunning locations that are just breathtaking, and the island groups of Litlmolla and Skrova makes up for the day-sail within this beautiful nature area. With the most sun hours in Lofoten and it ́s white sand beaches, Skrova is sometimes called the Hawaii of Lofoten. Litlmolla is uninhabited while Skrova has a population of 200 people but yet it's such an eventful place. This is the perfect experience for those looking to get out on an easy, fun and eventful tour from Svolvær with a chance to go sailing, hike to beautiful beaches and have a go at fishing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Have a go at fishing
- Sailing experience to the islands outside Svolvær
- Binoculars to spot wildlife
- Lunch - Hot beverages & a light snack for lunch
- Certified skipper
- Bathroom with electric marine toilet and washing facilities
- Life vests
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Svolvaer, Svolvaer, Vagan, Lofoten Islands, Nordland, Northern Norway
Your skipper will greet you in the harbor of Svolvær where our comfortable catamaran is located and after a short briefing we cruise out of the harbor. Onboard the boat you find comfortable seating both inside (heated saloon) and outside (trampoline & beanbags). Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee, your favourite selection of tea, or just the purest arctic water, while your skipper navigates towards tonight's destination.
Pass By: Lille Molla, Vågan Municipality, Norway
After about 45 minutes of sailing we reach Litlmolla, that looks more like a scenery directly taken from a Jurassic Park film. Just soak in nature, spot Eagles and other sea birds while we continue the navigation towards Skrova.
Stop At: Skrova, Skrova, Vagan, Lofoten Islands, Nordland, Northern Norway
Although the population is small, Skrova is a very active place where you can find for example a school, restaurants, bakery, grocery stores & kindergarten. Skrova has the most sun hours of Lofoten and is home to several of the most beautiful beaches around Lofoten - therefore it is sometimes called the 'Hawaii of Lofoten'.
On Skrova we can go on land to stretch our legs and explore the island for about 1.5 hours (it takes about 30 minutes one way to go to the sandy beaches in the photos). (psst... there is also a place for ice cream/coffee/small lunch here as an option if you need a bite).
When we are ready to head back towards Svolvær, your skipper will take you to one of your favorite fishing spots to try your luck at fishing. If you catch anything you are welcome to bring this with you back home!
This is a relaxing yet fun experience and something we strongly recommend while in Lofoten.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sjømannsgata 5, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.