Lofoten Summer Photography Tour
This tour is dedicated to those who love photography. You don't have to be a photographer to be a part of this tour: you have to be a nature lover, keen on discover the hidden parts of the Lofoten archipelago and its unique spots characterized by enchanting lights and colors.
During this daily tour we will visit the Atlantic side, the wildest side where nature shows its purest and untamed side. The beauty of Haukland beach and its tropical aspect, Utakleiv, known as a real paradise for climbers, are just some of the natural beauties that these islands offer. But Lofoten islands are history, culture, and folklore as well and we want you to be a part of their past history. The fantastic fishing villages of Henningsvær and Nusfjord remind us of a glorious past; Henningsvær and its interesting and picturesque architecture, Nusfjord and the importance of fishing during the Middle Ages;
The magnificent arctic lights have inspired and continue to inspire artists from all over the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- narrative and knowledgeable speaking guide
- Comfortable minivan
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- During this daily tour we will visit the Atlantic side, the wildest side where nature shows its purest and untamed side. Eggum and its colorful wooden houses and severe pics, the beauty of Haukland beach and its tropical aspect, Unstad, known as a real paradise for surfers, are just some of the natural beauties that these islands offer. We will drive you to the smallest of the islands, Gimsøya and its amazing landscape, narrow roads facing the Ocean, rocks and pics, do not mention the old church which represents the past and the present of this very small fishing community. But Lofoten islands are also history, culture, and folklore and we want you to be a part of their past history. Visiting these ancient fishing hamlets is a moment of knowledge and both historical and cultural discovery.
The fantastic fishing villages of Kabelvåg and Henningsvær remind us of a glorious past; Henningsvær and its interesting and picturesque architecture, Kabelvåg and the importance of fishing during the Middle Ages with its well preserved buildings are just some of the beauties you can enjoy by visiting this archipelago. All these historical sites, together with the beauty of nature and the power of the lights will capture your eyes and your imagination.
Being a special tour, which concentrates on details, its duration is 7 hours because we want you to have all the time you need to enjoy and take fantastic pictures. Amazing nature, unique light, and a complex history is what makes these islands known all over the world. More and more famous photographers and artists gather up here to catch the beauty of them. The magnificent arctic lights have inspired and continue to inspire artists from all over the world.
This is an excursion suitable for individual guests and therefore the maximum number of participants is 7.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Other accommodation in Vågan KommunePorts
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.