Logroño historic&cultural guided walking tour
First of all we will see the walls of the Revellín, the remains of the medieval fortifications that rose in Logroño, of which only the west gate is preserved. Next, we will go to the Parliament, which is currently located in what was the Convent of Mercy.
Then, we will see the exterior of the church of Santiago el Real, as well as the facades of Santa María de Palacio and San Bartolomé. In addition, we will stop in front of the most important temple in the city: the co-cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda.
Later, we will reveal the relationship of the city with the Camino de Santiago. We will also approach the Market Square and outside the Museum of La Rioja, an 18th-century palace.
We will finish the guided tour of Logroño on the famous Laurel Street, the favorite corner of locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Santiago el Real
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calle del Laurel, Calle Del Laurel, 26001 Logrono Spain
Gastronomic street in Logroño.
Stop At: Iglesia de Santiago el Real, Calle Barriocepo 6, 26001 Logrono Spain
The church of Santiago el Real is the oldest church of origin in the city of Logroño. Historians Albia de Castro and José Gómez maintain that Santiago preached in the area (they associate the current Logroño with the Roman Juliobriga), and that his disciple Arcadio founded the first Christian temple in the town in the same place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Antigua Fábrica de Tabacos, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Old tobacco factory
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Escultura talla madera Pisador de uva, Calle Gral. Vara de Rey, 3, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Grape crusher sculpture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Escuelas Trevijano, Calle Portales, 50, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.