Loire Valley 2 Days+night In A Castle+train Ticket From Paris+4 Castles+wines
This tour includes a round trip TGV train ticket from Paris, do not waste hours in a bus in the middle of the traffic. Sleep one night in a private château or troglodyte suite. Visit the famous castles of: Chambord, Blois, Amboise, the Clos Lucé with your French American guide and taste the delicate wines of the region. Everything is included: round trip train tickets from Paris, Loire Valley transportation, tour guide, castle entrances, breakfast, lunch, gourmet diner, wine tour & tastings and accommodation. The following day you are returned to the train station on your way back to Paris. This is a small group, limited to 6 persons max. You also be treated to sleeping in your own private chateau for the night. This tour is run by Luc Bonhomme, owner and former Loire valley wine importer for the USA. By the end of the tour, you will have gain a good knowledge of the Loire valley wines. Read more about this special two-day Loire Valley experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Breakfast is included
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal de Blois
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
- Entry/Admission - Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
Day 1: Chambord and Blois castles visits, gourmet lunch and diner
Pass By: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
We will visit the Chambord castle as well as the new gardens
Pass By: Chateau Royal de Blois, 6 Place du Chateau, 41000, Blois France
We will visit the Royal castle of Blois
• Lunch: Gourmet lunch next to Chambord including 2 glasses of Loire valley wines. 25€ per person allowance.
• Dinner: Gourmet diner in a restaurant located in a remarkable garden including some Loire valley wines. 30€ per person allowance
Accommodation included: We will spend the night in an elegant private home located in a large park.
Day 2: Clos Lucé Amboise Leoardo da Vinci last home and Amboise visits
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
We will visit the Royal castle of Amboise
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
We will visit the last home of Leonardo da Vinci and the beautiful gardens
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: We will have a gourmet lunch in a French restaurant in the city of Amboise facing he castle. 25€ allowance per person.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Since this tour includes a round train ticket from Paris, we will pick you up at the Vendome-Villiers TGV station only 42 minutes from Paris
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.