Loire Valley Castles VIP Private Tour: Chambord, Chenonceaux, Amboise
Take away the hassle out of planning your day trip to the Loire Valley, the birthplace of French Renaissance with more 120 châteaux (estates), on this private luxury tour with roundtrip transportation from Paris. Highlights include visits to Leonardo da Vinci's home and tomb, outstanding Gothic architecture, and plenty of time to enjoy three of the Loire Valley's most impressive and famous châteaux.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local expert art historian guide
- Luxury and very confortable vehicle, perfect for long tours
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
What's excluded :
- Gratuites (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
After departing Paris in the morning, enjoy a spacious, luxury ride to the first stop of the day, Chateau Royal d'Amboise. The royal château is famous for being the last resting place of Leonardo da Vinci.
French royalty resided at Amboise from the 15th to the 19th century, and with its spectacular view over the Loire River, Saint Hubert Chapel, and Gothic architectural details, you can easily imagine knights galloping off into the distance as you breathe in fresh air from impressive vantage points.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
Near Amboise, there will be a quick stop for pictures at Clos Lucé, which used to be the official residence of Leonardo da Vinci, between 1516 and 1519.
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Next is a real jewel of a château, and the most famous of the Loire region: Chenonceau with its magnificent gardens.
Chenonceau is a unique castle, situated above the Cher river, that is also known as “Chateau des dames.” It’s a beautiful mixture between Gothic and Renaissance styles with ornateness that one might only imagine seeing in fairy tale books. Next to Versailles, this is the most visited castle in France.
Walks of the grounds reveal a dizzying labyrinth, and a tour of the interior with your private expert guide might take you to the chapel, Francoise I's drawing room, and the gallery over the bridge
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
In the afternoon, you will finally discover Chambord, a grandiose château. Set on 13,000 acres of parkland, this former royal residence represents the pinnacle of France’s 16th-century architectural revolution, and the double helix spiral staircase at the heart of the
château, attributed to Leonardo da Vinci, is simply mind-blowing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Paris, France
2: 37400 Amboise, France
3: Château de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux, France
4: Château de Chambord, Château, 41250 Chambord, France
5: Loire Valley, France
6: 37400 Amboise, France
7: Château Royal d'Amboise, Montée de l'Emir Abd el Kader, 37400 Amboise, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels and residences in Paris
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your safety and well-being is important to us. We strive to create a clean and safe experience for our guests, and ensure that the included information is up-to-date and practiced regularly on all our tours and experiences.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.