Loire Valley Day Trip including Chenonceau, Clos Luce and Chambord Castles
Majestic castles, famous wines and Renaissance masterpieces make up this unforgettable trip to the charming Loire Valley. Enjoy skip-the-line entry to Chambord then Chenonceau to be wowed by the extravagant glamor of the French aristocracy and discover their fascinating history. You’ll enjoy the machines and different invenctions made by Leonardo da Vinci in Clos Lucé Castle and its faboulus gardens.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round trip by luxury coach from Paris with licensed guide ( if option selected)
- Entrances in 3 castles
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Domaine National de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Maison des Vins Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
What's excluded :
- Lunch is excluded in summer from April 1 to October 31
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Meet our representative bearing a Pariscityvision sign
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Your wonderful tour begins with a visit to Chambord, one of the most instantly recognizable castles in the world and previously home to François the 1st. Be guided through its majestic interiors, hearing the French aristocracy’s secrets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domaine National de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
The famous double helix staircase is such a masterpiece that is it rumored to be the work of Leonardo de Vinci! You will wander around the Domain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Maison des Vins Chambord, Place Saint Louis, 41250, Chambord France
Full of history, you’ll enjoy a tasting of three of the Loire’s most famous wines, accompanied by some delicious local produce.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
Learn about its incredible past and be enchanted by its breathtaking riverside views. In winter, you’ll be served a traditional lunch and drink. Outside of this period, your guide will give you some fabulous tips on where to eat. If you choose to travel on Monday or Saturday in summer, you’ll love visiting the equally majestic Amboise castle instead of Chambord and your wine tasting will take place in the delightful Chenonceau wine cellars.
Pass By: Chapelle Saint-Hubert, Place Michel Debre, 37400, Amboise France
The stunning gothic monument built in 1491 shelters the tomb of Leonardo da Vinci.
Pass By: Office de Tourisme Autour de Chenonceaux, 1 rue du Docteur Bretonneau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Drive through the French countryside before arriving to The Lady Castle spanning the River Cher.
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Nicknamed the ‘ladies’ castle’ thanks to the remarkable women who have lived there.Perfect for those who love the French art of living - royal history, captivating nature and fine wine!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Back to Paris at the end of the tour!
Departure Point :22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mondays and Saturdays include a tour of Amboise instead of Chambord
- Lunch included in winter ( Nov to March)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.