Loire Valley Day Trip including Wine Tasting, Chambord and Chenonceau Castles
Majestic castles, famous wines and Renaissance masterpieces make up this unforgettable trip to the charming Loire Valley. Enjoy skip-the-line entry to Chambord then Chenonceau to be wowed by the extravagant glamor of the French aristocracy and discover their fascinating history. You’ll enjoy fabulous wine tasting, surrounded by stunningly picturesque riverside views. On summer Mondays and Sundays you’ll appreciate the glorious Amboise castle rather than Chambord.
per adult from
12 hours 18 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip by luxury coach from Paris with licensed guide ( if option selected)
- Tasting of 3 famous Loire wines, accompanied by toast with local food products
- Lunch is included in winter from November 1st to March 31st
- Round trip by luxury coach from Paris with Audio Guide ( if option selected)
- Round trip including Pick up & drop hotel from Paris with licensed guide ( if option selected)
- Round trip by luxury coach from Paris with tickets only ( if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Domaine National de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Maison des Vins Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
- Entry/Admission - Chapelle Saint-Hubert
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
What's excluded :
- Lunch is excluded in summer from April 1 to October 31
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency in Paris ( if option selected).
for those who have selected the pick from the hotel, meet the guide at around 6.30am at the lobby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Leave the bustle of Paris for the charming and green Loire Valley, traveling on a luxury air-conditioned coach.
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Your wonderful tour begins with a visit to Chambord, one of the most instantly recognizable castles in the world and previously home to François the 1st. Be guided through its majestic interiors, hearing the French aristocracy’s secrets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domaine National de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
The famous double helix staircase is such a masterpiece that is it rumored to be the work of Leonardo de Vinci! You will wander around the Domain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Maison des Vins Chambord, Place Saint Louis, 41250, Chambord France
Full of history, you’ll enjoy a tasting of three of the Loire’s most famous wines, accompanied by some delicious local produce.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
Learn about its incredible past and be enchanted by its breathtaking riverside views. In winter, you’ll be served a traditional lunch and drink. Outside of this period, your guide will give you some fabulous tips on where to eat. If you choose to travel on Monday or Saturday in summer, you’ll love visiting the equally majestic Amboise castle instead of Chambord and your wine tasting will take place in the delightful Chenonceau wine cellars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chapelle Saint-Hubert, Place Michel Debre, 37400, Amboise France
The stunning gothic monument built in 1491 shelters the tomb of Leonardo da Vinci.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Office de Tourisme Autour de Chenonceaux, 1 rue du Docteur Bretonneau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Drive through the French countryside before arriving to The Lady Castle spanning the River Cher.
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Nicknamed the ‘ladies’ castle’ thanks to the remarkable women who have lived there.Perfect for those who love the French art of living - royal history, captivating nature and fine wine!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Back to Paris at the end of the tour!
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
You will return at the departure point around 8PM!
Departure Point :2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mondays and Saturdays include a tour of Amboise instead of Chambord
- Lunch included in winter ( Nov to March) for any option selected
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note : the tour will be either with Audio Guide or at your Leisure or with a guide( if option selected)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.