Loire Valley Private Day Tour Castles & Wines Discovery from Paris
Discover the wonders of the Loire Valley with this Wineries & Castles private full-day tour from Paris! Visit the magnificent Chateau of Chambord, enjoy a gourmet wine & food pairing lunch at a family-run winery of the Touraine Wine region and enjoy a visit and tasting in a second Loire Valley winery. White, red, rosé, sparkling and sweet wines, you’ll be amazed by the diversity of Loire Valley wines! This private tour includes round-trip transportation by air-conditioned black car or minivan.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport in an air-conditionned black car or minivan
- Pick up at your hotel (if located in Paris), drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
- English-speaking driver guide, expert in wine, sharing knowledge and anecdotes
- Audio-guided visit of Chambord Castle
- Gourmet lunch at a family-run winery with Loire Valley wine and food pairing
- Guided visit of a Loire Valley Winery, followed by a wine tasting
- Stop in the vineyard for a vine growing introduction
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loire Valley, Loire Valley
Do you want to see splendid Renaissance Castles and taste delicious Loire Valley wines? After an early morning hotel pickup in Paris, you will travel with your knowledgeable guide about. 2 hours south of the city towards Chambord Castle.
You will arrive at Chambord Castle in the morning for an audio-guided tour. Come away knowing the secrets behind this magnificent « Château », constructed by King Francis I of France five hundred years ago. Pass through the vineyards of Touraine, Vouvray and Montlouis sur Loire. Admire the colorful landscapes of Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Franc grapes.
Settle in at a family-run Vouvray Wine estate, where you’ll enjoy a delicious meal of traditional food, paired with a wine tasting. After lunch, discover another family-run winery and depending on availability, taste sparkling white wines, dry and sweet white wines, red and rosé wines. Here, you will get to taste authentic Loire Valley wines largely unavailable in the rest of the world.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability.
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour to give you an exact pick up time (usually between 7-7:30 AM)
- Not wheelchair accessible, some stairs to access the underground cellars
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.