Loire Valley Private VIP Day Tour - Castles, Wines & Michelin restaurant
Discover the wonders of the Loire Valley with style with this Wineries & Castles VIP private full-day tour from Paris!
Visit the magnificent Chateau of Chambord during a private tour with a local guide. For lunch, we've simply booked you a table in one of the best restaurant of the region, which also boasts 1 Michelin star. During the afternoon, enjoy a private visit and tasting in one of the leading wineries of the region. White, red, rosé, sparkling and sweet wines, you’ll be amazed by the diversity of Loire Valley wines! This private tour includes round-trip transportation by air-conditioned black car or minivan and your private wine expert guide.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport in an air-conditionned black car or minivan
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel
- English-speaking driver guide, expert in wine, sharing knowledge and anecdotes
- Visit of Chambord Castle with an audioguide
- Gourmet lunch at a Michelin * restaurant
- Wine pairing with lunch
- Private visit of a Loire Valley Winery, followed by a wine tasting
- Stop in the vineyard for a vine growing introduction
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loire Valley, Loire Valley
Do you want to see splendid Renaissance Castles and taste delicious Loire Valley wines ?
After an early morning hotel pickup in Paris, you will travel with your knowledgeable guide about. 2 hours south of the city towards Chambord Castle.
You will arrive at Chambord Castle in the morning for an audioguided tour. Drive through the vineyards of Touraine, Vouvray and Montlouis sur Loire.
For lunch, our guide will take you to one of the best restaurants of the region, which is a Michelin * restaurant. The chef's creative 5 courses menu is prepared with local products and will be paired to delicious & boutique wines of the region.
After lunch, your guide will take you in the vineyard to enjoy a beautiful landscape and offer you a vine growing introduction course! Then, you will get to visit one of the most emblematic winery of the region and depending on availability, taste sparkling white wines, dry and sweet white wines, red and rosé wines.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability.
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour to give you an exact pick up time (usually between 7-7:30 AM)
- Not wheelchair accessible, some stairs to access the underground cellars
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.