Lombardy Hot Air Balloon Flight Milan
Admire Italy’s stunning Piedmont region from above on an exciting 1-hour hot air balloon flight. Bordering France and Switzerland, Piedmont is a land of mountains, surrounded on three sides by the towering Alps. Float over rolling hillsides and extensive valleys dotted with castles and vineyards, and toast this experience with a glass of sparkling wine or juice after landing. Round-trip transport from Milan to the launch field is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert captain and crew
- 1 glass of sparkling wine/ juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balloon Team Italia, Via Monfalcone 32 Milano, Firenze, Siena, Roma, Torino, 20132 Milan Italy
You’ll be picked up from your Milan hotel in the early morning and driven to the launch spot near Crema, San Colombano al Lambro or Lod, depending on local wind and weather conditions. Alternatively, you can make your own way there. When you arrive, receive a safety briefing and watch the inflation of the giant balloon, and then step inside the basket for a thrilling 1-hour flight. Each basket holds an average of 14 people, so there’s room for you to sightsee comfortably as you soar up and away.
Stop At: Castello di San Colombano, San Colombano al Lambro Italy
Rise up and over the mountainous region of Piedmont at an altitude of 2,000 feet (610 meters). Enjoy aerial views of sprawling valleys, rolling hillsides and the winding Adda River, with the French and Swiss Alps in the distance. Near the town of Cassano d’Adda, glide over perched castles such as Castello di San Colombano and Castello di Pizzighettone.
Each flight offers a different experience, as the balloons are directed by the breeze. If you fly a bit further east, you’ll also see the famous River Po. Upon landing, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine (or juice, if you prefer) to commemorate your unforgettable hot air balloon flight. You’ll then be driven back to the launch site. Depending on your option selected, make your own way back to central Milan, or enjoy convenient drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Milan, Milan, Lombardy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from Milan; hotel pickup is availableDirections: Launch Spot Transfer Only: The exact launch spot varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The exact launch spot varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.