Lompoul - Saint-Louis
Visit to the Thiès decorative arts factory
Overnight in khaima tents in the Lompoul desert.
Horse-drawn carriage ride on the island of Saint-Louis.
Visit to the Langue de Barbarie park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight in the desert, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, visit of the park
- Entry/Admission - Lompoul Desert
What's excluded :
- Drinks, personal expenses, tips.
Day 1: The desert of Lompoul
Stop At: Lompoul Desert, Dakar Senegal
Morning departure for the north of the country.
Stop in Thiès to visit the manufacture of decorative arts which offers a wide range of decorative products (tapestry, batik, ceramics). At the exit of the city, you will be able to visit the basketwork markets along the road.
Lunch en route (included). Arrival in Lompoul village then transfer by 4X4 to the desert.
In the evening, you will enjoy the beautiful sunset. A ride on camel is proposed (included). Dinner and overnight in khaima tent.
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Ecolodge Lompoul, Lodge Lompoul.
Day 2: The city of Saint-Louis
Stop At: Saint-Louis, Saint-Louis, Saint-Louis Region
After breakfast, departure for the city of Saint-Louis, a treasure of colonial architecture listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In a horse-drawn carriage, you will cross the island of Saint-Louis to admire its superb buildings with wrought iron balconies, warm-colored façades, the Faidherbe bridge and the Nguet Ndar fishing district. Continue to the park of the Barbary language. In motorized canoe, you will travel the waters of the park to admire the magnificent flights of birds: pelicans, flamingos, cormorants, herons, egrets etc.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan store.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.