London : Family and Children Tour of the National Art Gallery
This National Gallery Families Tour is based on a philosophy of slowing down, focusing on one or two works of art, developing observation and thinking skills, inspiring curiosity and wonder and fostering collaboration between children and adults. The museum has one of the greatest collections of Western art in the world and a wonderful repository of stories from the magical to the everyday, from epic tales to biographies and from the imaginary to the factual. With your guide, you will dive into the world of stories behind many artists. On this tour, your children will hear legends of the Greek and Roman gods, including Mars, the god of war, and Venus, the goddess of love and many more. Throughout the visit, your guide will also engage with the paintings through a series of interactive children’s activities.
per adult from
What's included :
- A special's children guide interactive activities
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Visit: National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN England
Enjoy a private visit with a family and your children in the National Art Gallery, one of the most important museums in London to discover a variety of multigenerational programs and resources that engage children and adults in active exploration of art.
Departure Point :Meet your guide at the Sainsbury Wing Entrance is on the north side of Trafalgar Square, near Whitcomb Street. It has level access from Trafalgar Square. There are a large lifts with low-level controls giving access to the paintings on level 2. This entrance is most convenient for taxis and set down and pick up. It is the closest entrance to the parking bays.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 5 persons per group maximum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.