London & Heathrow to Southampton cruise terminals via Windsor Castle
Make the most out of your time in England, and combine your transfer from London to Southampton cruise terminals with a visit to Windsor Castle. This service is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Azamara, Cunard & Princess cruise ships are visiting Southampton. This service is also available to passengers on other ships, when dates and arrival times coincide with ships listed.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Enjoy a stress free door to door service, with travel by luxury coach
- Collection from any London city centre hotel/Airbnb property/selected Heathrow Airport hotels
- Entry to Windsor Castle included
- Services of a tour manager for the duration of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food or drink is included on this tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
After pick up from your London or Heathrow address, we will make our way to Windsor Castle, where over 900 years of royal history await you. Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest continuously occupied castle in the world and official home of our present Queen, Elizabeth II. Here, you will have a chance to visit the lavish state apartments, the Grand Reception Room and the Royal Chapel of St George, which serves as the resting place of many of our Kings and Queens, and also provided the setting for the 2018 royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
After our visit to Windsor Castle, we begin the journey to Southampton, a journey of approximately 90 - 120 minutes. When we arrive in Southampton, you will walk straight to the check in desk. Porters will take care of your luggage, ensuring it is delivered to your cabin. Please make sure you use the luggage label in your cruise pack to facilitate this. We plan to drop you at your cruise terminal between 1:30pm – 2:00pm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a pick up from any London city centre (any zone 1, and selected zone 2) hotel/Airbnb property in London, and selected Heathrow Airport hotels. London city centre pick ups begin at 07:00am and are completed by 08.15am. We will then collect from Heathrow airport hotels between 09:00am - 09:45am. For Heathrow pick ups you must be ready and waiting in the hotel reception area from 09:00am. We are unable to collect from Heathrow airport terminals. We will contact you after your booking to confirm your pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Important note regarding timings for 2021: Due to possible timed embarkation procedures for 2021 it may be necessary to amend slightly the advertised timings. This is to ensure guests arrive at the cruise terminal at their allocated embarkation time. If timed embarkation policies are introduced we will contact all customers prior to the your transfer to confirm your specific timings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.