London Art Deco Private Tour
These are driver guided tours.with a very experienced driver guide.
Ex history teachers.
These attractions are some of the most interesting in the country.
We will also stop for lunch at a quaint English pub.
The tours are flexible.fun and knowledgeable.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes
- Driver guide
- Brand new 8 seater mini vans
- Chargeable points
- Soft drinks.snacks
What's excluded :
- Admission fees.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Exchange Building London
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Exchange Building London, Threadneddle St Mansion House, London England
We will visit lots of different art deco building in London.stopping for photos and tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all hotels.flights.ports and trains.We just need the full details.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all guidelines for coving 19. We will make sure your tour is as comfortable as possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.