London Art Museums Private Day Tour with Wallace Collection
With almost 400 places of interest for art lovers to visit in London, it is impossible to visit them all in one day. There is The National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Tate Modern and Victoria & Albert Museum to name but a few. Those museums are offered in our “Special Interest” tour section separately. This tour aims to visit other, equally important art museums in the city. In the morning you will visit The Wallace Collection.
After a traditional English lunch, you will be taken to one of the art museums of your choice such as Royal Academy of Arts, Queen’s House, The Courtauld Gallery, Sir John Soane’s Museum, Guildhall Art Gallery, Jewish Museum, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Somerset House, Leighton House Museum and Art Gallery, Saatchi Gallery, Horniman Museum and Gardens, Banqueting House, Kenwood House, Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, Bankside Gallery, Whitechapel Gallery, Hayward Gallery, Barbican Gallery, UCL Art Museum and many more upon your request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
What's excluded :
- Public transportation tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wallace Collection, Hertford House Manchester Square Manchester Square, London W1U 3BN England
Wallace Collection was established in 1897 from the private collection mainly created by Richard Seymour-Conway, 4th Marquess of Hertford (1800–1870), who left both it and the house to his illegitimate son Sir Richard Wallace (1818–1890), whose widow bequeathed the entire collection to the nation. The collection opened to permanent public view in 1900 in Hertford House and remains there to this day. A condition of the bequest was that no object should ever leave the collection, even for loan exhibitions.
After the French Revolution, many wealthy families in the United Kingdom purchased many rich works of the ancient regime and indeed, the three collections of The Wallace Collection, Waddesdon Manor and The Royal Collection, all three located in the United Kingdom, forms probably the most extensive collections of French 18th-century decorative arts in the world, with the exception of the French collections of the Musée du Louvre, Château de Versailles and Mobilier National in France. In the Wallace Collection, you will be guided by experts of the museum. During this 75-minute tour, you will be able to visit paintings and drawings, furniture, ceramics, European and Oriental arms and armour, sculpture, miniatures, Medieval and Renaissance works of art, Goldsmiths’ work and many more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Parliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.- Comfortable shoes are advised- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher. - If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.