London City Tour with Spanish-Speaking Guide
See the highlights of London with a Spanish-speaking guide on a whistle-stop tour by luxury coach! On a 3-hour tour explore several of the city’s most exciting neighborhoods, like Westminster, Kensington and the West End, while learning about London life and the city’s monuments from your guide. See top London attractions like Big Ben and the London Eye, and then stop to watch the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace!
per adult from
What's included :
- Spanish-speaking guide
- Transport by coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Big Ben
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mayfair, London England
Mayfair is an affluent area in the West End of London.
Pass By: Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
Piccadilly Circus is a road junction and public space of London's West End in the City of Westminster.
Pass By: Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL England
Harrods is a department store located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, London.
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Trafalgar Square is a public square in the City of Westminster.
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
A royal church in the centre of London offering daily services for all and a World Heritage Site with over a thousand years of history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Royal National Hotel, 38-51 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0DG, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Buckingham Palace Road, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On occasion the changing of the guard may not be operating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.