London Eye Fast-Track Ticket
Fast Track for a perfect London Eye experience! With fast track entry for your flight in a shared capsule, you get to skip the majority of the queue. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation! The London Eye offers spectacular views of the capital of England from high above the River Thames. The famous landmarks to be seen include Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Visit includes entry to the London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through multi-sensory special effects.
per adult from
What's included :
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Guaranteed fast track access
- Entry/Admission - London Eye
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
The London Eye soars 443 feet (135 meters) into the sky and views stretching 25 miles (40 kilometers) in every direction. Standing tall on the south bank of the River Thames, nothing says iconic like The London Eye.
Since 2000, it has taken over 70 million people on a journey into London’s Skyline.There are 32 capsules – one for every London borough
The London Eye is the most popular paid attraction in the whole of the UK. And no wonder – it’s the only view of the city that moves. Set in the heart of the London you can get up close to Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament and Buckingham palace and see as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day).
So whether you’re a London local or just visiting, don't just look at the Skyline. Come and be part of it.
Fast Track London Eye Tickets are the fastest way to the sky! Check in just 15 minutes before your flight and avoid the majority of the queue with fast track priority access.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the London Eye is at its most popular.
Each London Eye capsule holds up to 25 passengers comfortably. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. Alternately visit at your leisure afterwards.
Note tickets are non-refundable/ non-amendable
Departure Point :London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Entry to 4D cinema Experience Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by and adult over 18years.
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.