London Gatwick Airport Departure Private Transfer-Docklands Accommodation to LGW
Arrange a hassle-free finish to your stay in London Docklands with this private, door-to-door transfer service from London Docklands to London Gatwick Airport. Simply meet your driver at London Docklands and settle into your private, climate-controlled vehicle that accommodates up to eight passengers. Then, sit back and relax on your smooth and effortless journey direct to your terminal. Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule.
• One-way private departure transfer from London Docklands to the London Gatwick Airport
• Door-to-door service with a professional driver
• Rates cover private groups of one to Six passengers
• Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist
- Professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details (flight number and flight departure time) and London Dockland accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 - 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to reconfirm exact pick-up times and places through our reconfirmation web portal (provided on the ticket). It's that easy!
Our driver will meet you at your accommodation and transfer you directly to the airport with a safe & hassle-free drive.
Departure Point :
Please re-confirm your pickup timing 48 hours prior to our web-portal. Passengers need to be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby at the beginning of their pickup time. Please be aware that your driver will wait for 10-15 minutes before departing, at this point the transfer will be declared a no show. When picking up from private addresses your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number whichever is required.
OtherDocklands Lodge, 244 Poplar High St, London E14 0BB, UK - London Dockland Hotel/Accommodation
Departure Time :4/1/2021 - 12/24/2021
12/25/2021 - 12/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
12/27/2021 - 12/31/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
1/1/2022 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
1/2/2022 - 3/31/2022
Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Gatwick Airport, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0NP, UK - London Gatwick Airport, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with Airport Transfers at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.