London Highlights and Windsor Castle
All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles.
We have personal protective equipment (PPE) such as antibacterials, face coverings and disposable gloves.
Our staff carry out a daily health check with temperature checks.
The venues have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
Stay away from the crowds on this private tour.
4 hour panoramic driver-guide visit of London with photo stops to see the exterior of Buckingham Palace (guard change when available, please check with us first), Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, London Eye, Parliament, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Kensington Palace and its museum district.
Drive to Windsor to visit the world's oldest and largest continuously occupied castle and residence to HM Queen Elizabeth II. Self-guided tour with audioguides to see the magnificent Sate Apartments used for official state occasions and St George's Chapel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Admission to Windsor Castle is not included.
- Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Photo stop to see the Tower of London and Tower Bridge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
10 minute photo stop to see the cathedral at street level
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
One hour walking tour to see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Guard Change (when available), Horse Guards Parade and much much more
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road South Kensington, London SW7 5BD England
See the museum district in Kensington as we drive by see Victoria & Albert, Natural History and Science Museums.
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Visit the world's largest and oldest continuously occupied royal castle, home to HM Queen Elizabeth II.
See the State Apartments and wonder at St George's Chapel.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation, airport, port or train station in central London. Pick ups at ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us. Ports
- Any London port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.