London Highlights Black Cab Tour
Nobody parallels the knowledge of London's streets than a Black Cab driver, especially a qualified tour guide who drives a cab! We offer friendly, professional and personal services. Our knowledge of London takes you across the glamorous and gruesome timeline, our love of London is undeniable and we are just as excited about showing you our great city as you are!
In a comfortable and traditional vehicle that is just as iconic as the red telephone boxes, Big Ben or Buckingham Palace... what better way is there of touring London?
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food is always welcome onboard, but unfortunately we do not offer food to clients so there are food no allergy risks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
The tour begins with a pickup at your selected address. Some visitors choose to be picked up directly from the airport, train station or port to be taken into town first, we offer the option of stopping at your hotel for refreshment before the Central London tour begins. Others wish to be picked up from their hotel and begin the tour immediately. Traditional Black Cabs can accommodate 5 passengers, but would suggest 4 adults maximum for comfortable experience. At certain stops, a brief walk is offered to get a closer look at some of the sites but the focus of the tour is to give explorers a driving experience across all the highlights of Central London
Stop At: London, London, England
All tours focus on the highlights of history, but you can request coverage of more specific locations should you choose to. The tour usually ends at the specified location upon booking; whether that be your hotel, a restaurant, bar or even back to the airport. If you are waiting for a connecting flight and using the time to tour London, an additional cost may be incurred on the return trip to the airport, but the price can be negotiated (the tour ends at approximately 3-4 hours) but we are more than happy to spend more time with our guests to ensure you get back safely and give you that extra entertainment.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Central London (6 mile radius of Trafalgar Square) are included within the set price, whereas hotels outside the radius may incur possible additional costs (discretionary).For airport pickups, clarification is needed on the specific requirement travellers need. Heathrow operates with a standard fee; whereas Gatwick, Luton, Stansted and Southend are additional £50 for pickup. Returns to airport for flyover's are discretionary, but an extra fee maybe added. Pickups directly from airport include: transportation into town, a stop at your hotel (if requirement for brief refreshment) and then onto the 3 hour tour of London with an optional drop off of either your hotel or another selected destination.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 1QW England
- Southend Municipal Airport, Southend-on-Sea England
- Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.