London Highlights Family-Friendly Walking Tour with Top Guide
Enjoy a private tour of London's city center highlights designed for your family and kids. An expert guide will engage both children and parents in a fun and educational itinerary that includes Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Changing of the guards, Downing Street and many other famous sites. The 3-hour walking will also utilize public transport along the way.
PLEASE NOTE: as this is an outdoor walking tour you will see all the attractions from the outside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private walking tour
- Kid-friendly guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions (max. £12 per person by public transport. Tour guides will suggest the best travel ticket to save money)
- Entrances to the attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
First stop is Westminster Abbey. You will admire the exterior of this magnificent Gothic cathedral next to the Place of Westminster, the most important religious building in all of the United Kingdom. This church is where Britain's kings and queens are traditionally crowned and also where they are eventually buried.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Next, your guide will take you to see from outside the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, then to Downing Street where the residences and official offices of Her Majesty's British Government are housed - The Prime Minister at No. 10, and the Chancellor of the Exchequer at No. 11.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
A short walk away is Buckingham Palace where the Queen resides when she is in London and where, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, can be seen the amazing spectacle of the changing of the guard, as long as the weather is fine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
The Houses of Parliament, also known as the Palace of Westminster, is the seat of the two parliamentary houses of the United Kingdom: the House of Lords and the House of Commons. The Houses of Parliement is one of London’s most iconic buildings and it is one of the centres of political life in the United Kingdom.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
You'll take the world's oldest metro system, the London Underground, from the city of Westminster to the city of London.
Here you will be able to admire the facades of this beauty of St. Paul's Cathedral as well as the other attractions this area has to offer.
London was a Roman settlement and dates from the 1st Century AD to the middle ages. It is a very ancient section of Greater London and was originally named Londinium. You will also be able to see sections of the old London Wall, fortifications built by the Romans at the time of the great Roman empire to protect the city from marauders.
This is a tour the whole family will enjoy and your guide will be happy to customize the itinerary for you if you wish to do so.
NOTE: This is an outdoor walking tour where you will see the attractions from the outside.
Pass By: Pinocchio Tours, London England
Piinocchio tours for kids and families
Departure Point :St. James's Park, Westminster, London SW1H 0BB, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :City of London, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Some transfers between sites will be done by underground (tube) or taxi
- Approx. 1 mile (1.7 kilometers) of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years. Children under 6 can be on the tour without participating
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is an outdoor walking tour where you will see the attractions from the outside
- The Changing the Guard takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from August to May and daily in Jun and July, but it doesn't take place in the rain or in a very bad weather (the guards cancel ceremony if it rains, because the rain could damage their brass instruments) . If its canceled rest assured that the guide will still be able to point out the Guards guarding Buckingham Palace.
- Most travelers can participate
- As you will use public transport please make sure you have valid tickets, travel cards or Oyster cards with you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.