London Panoramic Open Top Bus Tour with Audio Guide
Sit back and relax as one of our well-ventilated open-top buses reconnects you with your favourite London landmarks. Glide past the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus in this 90 minutes fully guided tour of Central London.
This tour is not Hop-On Hop-Off and guests will be required to remain on the same bus for the duration of the tour. The buses will be running at reduced capacity and tickets will be sold in specific time slots to avoid overcrowding. Compulsory masks and gloves will be provided
• Panoramic 90 min tour of London’s most remarkable regions and landmarks
• No need to print your tickets – E-tickets accepted!
• View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
• See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
• Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live English, or multilingual audio guided tour
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A 90 min open top bus tour around London
- A professional live guide on selected departures
- Masks provided
- Reduced capacity and allocated time slots to avoid over crowding
- Multilingual audio guide available
What's excluded :
- Due to the current situation a live guide cannot be guaranteed on all departures
- To Hop-on and Hop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
The tour will start at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk) where you will board an open top bus tour to see some of London’s most famous sights as dusk falls.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working royal palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The Tower of London, founded by William the Conqueror in 1066-7, is one of the world’s most famous fortresses yet despite its grim reputation as a place of torture and death, there are so many more stories to be told. The ancient stones reverberate with dark secrets, priceless jewels glint in fortified vaults and ravens strut the grounds.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
An essential addition to any visit to London and set in the heart of the city, Westminster Abbey is legendary and iconic. Boasting a rich history that spans over one thousand years, the site was originally occupied by Benedictine monks in the middle of the tenth century. The current gothic masterpiece has stood there for about 700 years. The imperious gothic master work is truly breathtaking and the intricate stained glass is some of the most beautiful in the UK.
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Also known as the Millennium Wheel, London Eye is one of the largest Ferris wheel in Europe and one of the most popular attractions in the UK.
The iconic London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
The Elizabeth Tower, also known as “Big Ben“, dates from 1858 and had its 150th anniversary in 2009. It is one of the most iconic symbols of the UK and a must see attraction in London. Big Ben is famous in the world for its accuracy and for its massive bell.
Departure Point :Belvedere Road, Belvedere Rd, London SE1, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and customers will need to remain on the bus for the duration of the tour
- The tour itinerary and order may change.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- There will be no breaks during the tour
- No food will be provided on this tour
- Single use masks and gloves will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are aiming to have a live guide on every departure, however due to the current situation, a live guide can not be guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.