London Rainbow Tour
Discover LGBT+ London from the comfort of a private London Black Taxi. I have been a London Taxi Driver since 1994 and I am also a qualified taxi guide.
The vibrant places frequented by the LGBT+ community offer some of the best days and evenings out in London. London's art and performing arts from classical to modern, from theatres to galleries owe a tremendous debt to this community.
I can share a fascinating and relevant history timeline starting all the way back from the terrible persecution during Tudor times. We will visit homes of influential characters including Henry VIII, Mary Benson, Oscar Wilde, Laurence of Arabia, Virginia Woolf, Alan Turing and George Michael.
The tour will cover a vast area and show-case London's most cosmopolitan and fashionable locations.
Along the way, we will see most of London's traditional sights as well!
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Central London hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wifi on board
What's excluded :
- Collect/Return outside Central London
- My tours usually start at 10.00am for a 5 hour tour. We will meet at your hotel, or any other arranged location in London.
During the tour we will visit:
- Trafalgar Square
- Maida Vale
- Hampstead Heath
It will include all the relevant areas and sights for LGBT+ and any traditional sights along the way in those areas. There will be regular opportunities to stop, walk around, discuss and photograph. A detailed commentary will be provided. The tour can be customised to include more or less to suit your preference, and can include some interesting refreshment stops. I can recommend great places for this.
At the end, we will return back to your hotel, or another agreed upon location
Departure Point :London, London, England
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Camden Town Station, 9 Parkway, Camden Town, London NW1 7PG, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Whilst in the taxi, I am in a separate enclosed compartment. The taxi is fully sanitized between trips. Whilst delivering the tour outside of the taxi, we will maintain a 1 metre plus social distance. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available, and temperature checks will take place beforehand.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.