London Shopping Tours
Let us guide you through the beautiful streets of London only known to locals. Our shopping tours are carefully prepared by our guides/stylist to be able to show you around the nicest shops in the city.
You will visit the beautiful area of Mayfair and the neigbourhood areas like Piccadilly and Marylebone. Where you can find Liberty and Selfridges
The Chelsea tour is full of character and you can also find the iconic Harrods department store.
Our tours are ideal for people new to the city, locals looking for something different, birthday parties and corporate events.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Shopping Tours, 181 Piccadilly, London W1A 1ER England
We will start at Fortnum and Mason, where we'll learn about teas and the store's heritage. Walk around the many arcades whilst admiring the beautiful shops. Saville row where the suit makers set home. We will visit shops with the royal warrant. Liberty the greatest iconic store in London. Carnaby street, great shops to suit everyone. We will then head towards the back streets of Bond Street and Oxford street only known to locals. Marylebone, known for the many restaurants, cafes and quaint boutiques and where many locals live. We'll shop, learn and have fun!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Piccadilly, London, UK
2: Lower Sloane Street (Stop K), Chelsea, London SW1W 8BJ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- you must be able to walk for the duration of the shopping tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.