London Sightseeing Flight for 2 with Champagne
The ultimate romantic flight, sip champagne while enjoying breathtaking views of Central London on this Exclusive London Sightseeing Tour! This is the ideal trip for that extra special occasion such as an engagement or anniversary. The London sightseeing tour starts with a flight across the Surrey countryside north towards Central London and follows the River Thames right through the heart of the Capital. Trip of a lifetime, take in unique views of some of Central London’s most famous landmarks: Houses of Parliament, Millennium Eye, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s, The Globe Theatre, The City, The Tower of London, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, the Olympic Stadium and Canary Wharf before flying over Croydon and back to our base at Redhill Aerodrome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helicopter tour for 2 passengers plus Bottle of Champagne (or non-alcoholic alternative at customer's request)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EBG Helicopters, Redhill Aerodrome Kings Mill Lane Hangar One,Redhill Aerodrome, Redhill RH1 5JY England
General Aviation airfield, lots of fixed wing and helicopters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Redhill Aerodrome, Redhill RH1 5YP, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable weather, you will be offered an alternative date.
- All passengers must have photographic ID with them for the day of the flight
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 15 Stone (95 Kg) should contact the carrier before booking.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Flight departure times are subject to availability. Our flights usually operate between 10:00am and 4:00pm on a daily basis.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Full details of Covid-19 safety measures will be supplied upon booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.