London Street Art Photography Tour
This tour has a wealth of information about the artists past and present with one lucky person being able to spray their own piece of street art at the end of the tour and take home with them. All bookings of 2 or more will also receive a free gift at the end of the tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Spray your own Banksy canvas
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - No food or drink provided. many shops along the way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL England
The old brewery buildings have become home to an arts and events centre and various shops and bars and it is now owned by The Zeloof Partnership. Business and leisure share the regenerated 11-acre (45,000 m2) site for restaurants, bars, shops, businesses, events spaces, offices, workshops and two weekly fashion markets. The buildings were expected to undergo significant changes as part of the Tower Hamlets Council's 2007 'City Fringe Area Action Plan'. The site was the location for the second Summer of Sonic event, a convention for Sonic the Hedgehog fans, which took place on 29 August 2009.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Brick Lane Police Station 25 Brick Lane, London E1 6PU England
More recently the area has also broadened to being a vibrant art and fashion student area, with considerable exhibition space. Each year most of the fine art and fashion courses exhibit their work near Brick Lane.
Since the late 1990s, Brick Lane has been the site of several of the city's best known night clubs, notably 93 Feet East and The Vibe Bar, both built on the site of The Old Truman Brewery, once the industrial centre of the area, and now an office and entertainment complex. In 1999, it was the scene of a bombing that injured 13 people.
Brick Lane has a regular display of graffiti, which features artists such as Banksy, Stik, ROA, D*Face, Ben Eine and Omar Hassan.The street has been used in many music videos, including "Glory Days" by Just Jack, "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers, and "Überlin" by R.E.M.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Nomadic Community Garden, Weaver House Pedley Street, London E1 5ES England
The Nomadic Community Garden is found just off Brick Lane. It is a private area, that is open to the public daily. It is free but you can leave a donation. It is a super place for photography as there are art installations, ramshackled sheds and wild gardens to see. A great place to wander around
Departure Point :Old Street, London EC1Y 1BE, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/7/2021 - 11/7/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.