London Street Food Taxi Tour
Are you a foodie? Would you like to experience some the best street food markets London has to offer and get a taste of Urban London at the same time? Over the last 10 years we have seen street food markets ‘pop up’ all around the city. It won’t matter what side of the river you are on, there will be a great food to eat from around the world or you can take home some real goodies to feast on later. From oysters to truffles, Thai to Jamaican jerk chicken, pastries to pasties, it’s all here when you visit London.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Your Taxi Tour Guide will pick you up from your London hotel or any other central London location that suits you. We will send you a SMS text to let you know your Taxi Tour Guide has arrived.
- When your private tour is finished we can either recommend a drop off point that is in keeping with your themed tour to maximise the sights you see and fun you have that day. Otherwise we would be happy to drop you off anywhere in central London that suits you.
- Entry/Admission - Broadway Market
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any entrance fee's
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
You might like to start your London food tour at Borough Market, over 1,000 years trading and surrounded by history. A real favorite stop on any London food tour. And remember, this is a private tour, so we stay as long as you want before moving on. Borough is also a great place to end your tour, eat relax, then spend the rest of your day wandering around Southbank.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Victoria Park, Old Ford Road Bow, London E3 5TG England
Taking your tour on a Sunday? You might enjoy spending some time at the award winning street food market located in london's wonderful Victoria park. You can browse organic farm butchers, locally baked bread, Kombucha Bar's, gourmet Scotch eggs, as well as eat your way around the world visiting all the street food vendors. A great spot to mix up an urban
London feel with some green space and mingle like a local.
Stop At: Broadway Market, 29 Tooting High Street, London SW17 0SN England
A saturday market that you could just mossy around for hours. Found in East London this market is a Victorian Street market, located in the London Borough of Hackney and is surrounded by more than 70 cafe's, restaurants and pubs. Lets not forget the street art too! Again, enjoyed very much by locals so if you want to just blend in and relax, this is a great place to stop. Don't forget all our tours are private so we can mix and match to give your the most perfect London Street Food taxi tour (and a whole lot of history).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: London, UK
What a great combo. And we are not talking about the food! A unique London Taxi Tour, mixing outstanding food, urban London and traditional London in one great tour. Yes that's right, as we drive from one street food location to the other we will be pointing out all the classic London sightseeing spots and telling you all about them. After we pick you up from your central London pick up point we will visit at least two street food markets and you will get time to stop and shop at them all. We will leave you at the last street food market of the day so you can settle down for your lunch or supper and really enjoy the London urban vibe.
All of our London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of our London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any central London hotel or apartment. Otherwise we can collect you from any agreed pick up point in central London. We look forward to seeing you.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If your party includes more than 5 people please book 2 taxis
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We provide private taxi tours for small groups + families. We believe our tours will be popular for the following reasons: ·Our private tours keep people away from crowds ·Our taxis have an existing transparent screen that separates the guests from the guide and creates a safe social distance ·
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.